When searching for files, you sometimes want to zoom in (= increase font size) to see the details. In other cases, you want to zoom out (= decrease font size) to get the big picture.
HoudahSpot allows you to adjust the font sizes of
- the Results pane (in list view mode)
- the Text Preview in either the Details pane or in a separate window (Window > Text Preview).
Just do the following:
- select the window pane you want to adjust the font size in (Results or Text Preview)
- got to the View menu and select “Increase Font Size” or “Decrease Font Size”
- For Text Preview, you can also control-click within the window and select Increase/Decrease Font Size from the context menu