We’ve just released HoudahGeo 5.0, and we’re very excited about it! We added features you have been waiting for, and refined many of the existing ones.
With HoudahGeo 5.0, the premier photo geotagging tool for Mac got even better.
What is HoudahGeo?
HoudahGeo is a photo geocoding and geotagging tool. It attaches GPS coordinates and location names to your photos. Thereby, it “pins” them to the places they were taken.
HoudahGeo supports many methods of geocoding: Use a GPS track log, reference photos taken with iPhone, or pick locations on the built-in map.
HoudahGeo writes EXIF and XMP geotags to JPEG and RAW image files. It integrates with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom.
What’s New in HoudahGeo 5.0?
- Places: Quickly assign photos to favorite places and apply coordinates and location names
- Map search: Search for landmarks, cities, addresses, as well as your favorite places
- Drag-and-drop geocoding: Drag images to the map and drop them at the location where they were taken
- Reverse geocoding: Look up location names. Choose between English, German, French, and Spanish
- Camera import: Download photos from your camera and geotag them right away
- Publish KML to Dropbox: Upload photos and track logs to Dropbox. View in Google Earth or Google My Maps
- And more … Download the Demo and see for yourself!
HoudahGeo 5.0 is priced at $39 for a single-user license. Upgrades start from $19. All prices are in USD and exclusive of tax. Licenses purchased on or after December 1, 2015 remain valid for HoudahGeo 5.0.